One-Stop Assistance Center
- 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- Community Development Center, 435 Allen Court (located behind City Hall, 401 Grove Street)
The Purpose of the Center
The purpose of the One-Stop Assistance Center is to help applicants as they prepare to submit plans for larger projects or projects with particular challenges. Our goal is to reduce the time frame for reviewing, approving, and issuing other building permits once we have received a submittal of a complete building permit application package.
Representatives from the City Manager’s Office and Healdsburg Planning, Building, Fire, Electric and Public Works Departments have dedicated Tuesday and Thursday afternoons to meeting with business owners and potential developers about their proposals. Information about the review process and city requirements is provided by all representatives at a single, no-cost meeting.
You can get answers to such questions as:
- Is my use allowed by the Healdsburg Land Use Code?
- Will I have to provide parking?
- Will I need a building permit?
- Will I need to install building sprinklers?
- Will I have to pay water and sewer impact fees?
- Will I have to upgrade my electric panel?
Building Permit Assistance
Many building permit applications with complete submittals may be reviewed and issued the same day (any day) at the building permit counter. Examples of same-day permits include:
- Decks (in geologically-stable areas)
- Patio covers
- Minor plumbing or electrical
- Minor kitchen and bathroom remodels
- Electric service change-outs
- Window replacements
- Water heater and furnace replacements
The CDC is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Staff may be available at other times during regular CDC hours to answer questions and issue over-the-counter building permits.
Property Development Questionnaire
Completing a Property Development Questionnaire (PDF) prior to your one-stop appointment is encouraged in order to provide you with the most comprehensive information.